Wednesday, September 10, 2008

[HP] Living Years

by DementorDelta
snarry
novella
post war, romance
link

summary:
Severus Snape makes the ultimate sacrifice for Harry Potter. No, not that sacrifice! The other one! And finds Sanctuary in the most unexpected of places.
~~~~~

I don't like reading spoilers before reading/watching something, so I try not to include any spoilers in my comments/reviews. But it's really hard to do here. Reading that summary, I was wondering what other sacrifice could it be and I suppose many of you would be wondering about that as well, if you haven't read this fic. But this is the closing fic in Snarry Games 2007 so any snarry fan should've read it.

This is a lovely fic. It's kinda weird, but fun, to see Harry and Severus switch places. Harry is a grown up but he doesn't change much, still the reckless, adventurous, noble gryffindor.

I really like Draco here. He described Severus as fierce, "Fierce loyalty, fierce pride. He'll be that way in love too." But that description suits him as well.

No comments: